Doubletree by Hilton Berkeley Marina
May 18-20, 2017
Thank you for your interest in the Patients Out of Time Conference. Media credentials will allow the bearer to have access to all plenary session presentations and to schedule interviews with the Faculty.
Please note: your meal and other social function tickets will need to be purchased separately as they are not included with media registration. Meal and other social event tickets may be purchased in advance. You may also be able to purchase tickets onsite at registration check-in or at the door, depending on availability. Conference material USBs ($20 ea) can also be purchased at registration check-in.
All requests by representatives of the press – print, radio and video – to attend the conference and/or to interview the Faculty on site are required to provide the following information & documentation:
• The theme of the report/story and the format (ie. Periodical/ video/ manuscript)
• Name and contact information of responsible editor:
• Number/names of interviews anticipated if any (note, all interviews of faculty must be scheduled through Patients Out of Time to avoid conflicting with planned events):
• Names/job title of attendee:
• A copy of the individual personal press credentials including contact information and the identity of the news organization represented
• Media representative must notify Patients Out of Time where the story is being printed/aired/published. We retain right to link or embed it (with proper credit) on our website and advertising.
All images(still or video), conference content, accompanying materials, etc, remain the property of Patients Out of Time and will not be used, reproduced, or distributed in any manner beyond that explicitly stated here.