Frequently Asked Questions
Is the conference accessible?
- The entire ground floor of the Loews Theater is wheelchair accessible, including a gender neutral restroom. There is no elevator to the balcony level.
- Both the Ramada and Hyatt have rooms with roll-in showers, however the Ramada has a small step/curb into their lobby
- The CNJRRT Benefit Dinner location is part of the State Park system and so is entirely accessible
- PATH: Accessible PATH stations are marked on the map here.
- Uber has a separate app for Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles and has a Service Animal Policy which you can view at https://accessibility.uber.com. A summary of Ride-share accessibility progress is here.
- The conference is a scent-free event. We ask our attendees to please respect this. Please inform the hotel of your needs when making reservations, they have been alerted that some attendees will need scent-free cleaning products. Windows in both hotels open slightly for fresh air.
What category of registration should I sign up for?
Registration is by type of continuing education credit needed. If you are unsure which kind of credits your discipline requires, check with your state licensing board.
If you do not need continuing education credits, register as “Public” unless you are a currently enrolled “Student” (note: if you register as a student you must bring your student ID).
Can I speak/present a paper?
At this time we are not seeking proposals, thank you.
I can’t attend, but the conference looks so interesting!
- We’re glad you are excited! The filmed presentations will be available to rent after the conference at our Vimeo on Demand page.
- Also consider sponsoring your healthcare professional or colleague to attend.
- Follow us on Facebook to get notification about next year’s conference location. Members get early notice about events and members-only events.
What is included with my conference registration?
- Every registration includes entrance to all educational sessions on Friday and Saturday, continental breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks for those days, as well as entrance to the Thursday evening Reception.
- It is possible to purchase tickets just for lunch or the reception if you have a non-conference attending guest who wants to join you.
- The Thursday Preconference Workshop and and Friday Night Benefit Dinner are each separate tickets.
- CEU or CME or CLE registrations include their particular type of credit. Seating priority is given to those registered for credit.
This interdisciplinary event will also offer excellent opportunities to network with colleagues, and to review new services and information from our Exhibitors! If you’re interested in exhibiting at The Twelfth National Clinical Conference, download this form.